►Applications/Final Registrations are made through the Institute Application System and no extra document is required from the candidate during Final Registration. You can find the points to be considered while uploading documents to the system here.
►For reference and letters of intent, it is necessary to contact the Department of the applied program
►With the decision numbered 2021/112 of our University Senate at its meeting dated 16/04/2021 and numbered 08, in 2021-2022 Fall Semester Graduate Education Applications;
1. No interview and / or written exam will be held in master's and doctoral programs with / without thesis.
2. It has been decided that ALES score (at least 50%), Weighted Grade Point Average (GPA) and Foreign Language Score percentage weights to be used in the evaluation will be decided by the Board of Directors of the Graduate School with the Academic Board Decision of the Head of the relevant Department. Click here for the Application Conditions, Quatas and Evaluation Criteria of the Department
3. ALES and Foreign Language requirements will not be required for applications to non-thesis master's programs. Placement will be made according to the Bachelor's Grade Grade Point Average (GPA), and a minimum GPA of 2.30 will be required for application.
4. Candidates have the right to make at most two choices (excluding non-thesis programs) from the graduate programs of Gazi University.
5. Except for non-thesis master's programs, it is not possible to enroll and continue in more than one graduate program at the same time.
►Undergraduate students who can graduate until the final registration date can apply to graduate programs.
►For doctorate applications, there is a graduation requirement for a master's degree. (Some Departments may also have some prerequisites for your undergraduate graduation. Please review the Criteria of the Departments)
►Our Turkish Candidates who graduated from Universities Abroad:
1. For Graduation Information to be entered into the Application System by the Graduate School; They should send their Identity Number, Program Name, Higher Education Council Equivalency/School Recognition Certificate, Diploma, Graduation Transcript and Certified Turkish Translations to email@example.com.
2. After the information entry of the Graduate School, the candidates must add the 1. Equivalency Certificate / School Recognition Certificate, 2. Diploma-Certified Turkish Translation, 3. Graduation Transcript-Certified Turkish Translation into the system in .pdf format and complete their applications and submit their approval.
►In case you gain one of your preferences as a substitute, you must apply to our Graduate School with a petition in order to have your registration deleted from the department where you registered as a main student. Your record will be deleted by the decision of the Board of Directors, even if it is at your own request, so it may take time. Board of Directors Meetings are generally held every Wednesday, but there may be changes in the dates. Therefore, it is of great importance that you make your decision and apply to our Graduate School as soon as possible after the results are announced.
►Correspondence via email is regarded official. It is important to use an active e-mail address while registering in the system during the application. If the password is forgotten, it will be forwarded to the relevant e-mail address. In addition, in any case, the candidate will be contacted via this e-mail address or the phone number entered.
Unapproved applications will not be considered. When the candidate makes any correction or action in the application, the application approval is automatically lifted. Therefore, after each adjustment, the candidate must give approval for the application.
Since the General Weighted Grade Point Average from YÖKSİS will be valid in the evaluation, it is of great importance that the GPAs of the candidates are up-to-date in YÖKSİS and that they match the uploaded document. Otherwise, candidates should contact their universities and ensure that the necessary updates are made.
In the evaluation, the system conversion table of 4 and 100 points of the Higher Education Council is taken as the basis for the calculation of the Weighted Grade Point Average.
YDS, e-YDS, YÖKDİL: Valid for 5 years from the announcement of the exam result.
TOEFL: The 2-year period must not have expired as of the starting date of the applications. Click for OSYM Foreign Language Exams Equivalency.
GRE/GMAT: The application period must not have expired after 5 years as of the start date. Click for ALES Conversion Chart.
Candidates are recommended to read the relevant articles of Gazi University Postgraduate Education and Examination Regulations and Postgraduate Education Practice Principles
►Due to the intensity that may be experienced during the application / final registration / course registration dates, there may be problems with the phones. You can use our e-mail addresses as an alternative. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding applications and final registrations.