1. Candidates apply online at http://ogrenci.gazi.edu.tr by filling in the required fields in the system and obtaining the password from the Institute Pre-registration Information System.
2. During the pre-registration, it is obligatory to upload a biometric photograph (185x185 jpeg and maximum 1 MB) in the system.
3. Once pre-registration is complete, candidates must be given complete and correct information. Applications that are not approved by the candidate are considered invalid.
4. Candidates are required to apply for approval by 11 January 2019 to apply for the amendment or other amendment after the pre-registration approval. No changes will be made after this date.
5. While entering the education information, candidates must contact with the related graduate School to make sure their departments/program is added to the department/program system if only their program/department is in the application criteria but it is not in the system.
6. Graduation information of the candidates in the Institute's Pre-Registration Information System will be taken from YÖKSIS data base. Whether the graduation information of the candidates is in the database of YÖKSIS is important in terms of pre-registration procedures. Candidates who do not have graduation information in the YÖKSIS database will not be able to pre-register online.
7. Foreign candidates who do not have graduation information in YÖKSIS and those who have completed their higher education abroad will fulfill the pre-registration procedure by coming to the institution in person between 7 January 2019 and 11 January 2019. Foreign candidates are obliged to submit at least C1 level certificate from the Turkish Learning, Application and Research Centers (TÖMER) indicating that their Turkish proficiency is adequate to study a graduate programs.
8. Candidates must submit in the Institute's Pre-Registration Information System only from one of the KPDS / ÜDS / YDS / e-YDS / YÖKDIL exams. Candidates are obliged to submit the pre-registration by applying to the Institute directly in person if they have scores (GRE / GMAT, exams equivalent to ÖSYM) that can not be transferred through the Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM) system between 19- 29 December 2017. Transformations of the exams are made according to the equivalence of foreign language exams *.
* See. Annex 3: Click for related announcement and the foreign language equivalence table.
Click for specific application requirements of department.