DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FINAL REGISTRATION
1. The petition for the final registration of the program that the student has a right to enter,
2. a) Original or approved course of graduate diploma or diploma for graduate applicants; Doctoral program for those who apply for the graduate and graduate diploma or diploma of the original or certified copy of them,
b) Candidates who graduated from foreign universities must submit a copy of the certificate of equivalence / school recognition certificate issued by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK) (Foreign candidates and candidates who graduated from foreign language education institutions must submit original or certified photocopy of the diploma and notarized Turkish translations),
3. Bachelor's degree for graduate applicants; Candidates who apply for doctoral programs must submit original or copy of both undergraduate and graduate transcripts.( Foreign candidates and candidates who graduated from foreign language education institutions must submit original transcripts or certified notarized Turkish translations of the transcripts)
4. A print-out of ALES exam result paper having a verification code taken on OSYM webpage or GRE/GMAT exam result paper.
5. A print-out of KPDS/UDS/YDS/e-YDS/YÖKDİL exam result paper having a verification code taken on OSYM web page, or a foreign language examination result whose equivalence is accepted by OSYM.
6. Foreign nationals must have a minimum of C1 in the Turkish Language Teaching, Application and Research Centers (TÖMER), which indicates that foreign nationals have Turkish knowledge that they can follow in their graduate programs)
7. Original and photocopy of identity cards for Turkish nationals; Passport original and photocopy for foreign nationals,
8. 3 passport-size photos with biometric features (5x6 cm white background)
9. For the male candidates, the Military Status Document (except foreign nationals) received within the last 1 week,
10. A document stating that students enrolled in any postgraduate program at our university or any other higher education institution, except for a master's degree without a thesis, have deleted their registration.